Kiln use (as an in-person activity) $84
Open flame use $106
As of May 2023, there are premiums for kiln and open flame use in addition to the Guildhouse Accredited Membership. Once you have completed the Accredited Membership process please return to the Membership page to make premium payments.
All new or renewing Accredited Member working at heights between 5 -15 metres are required to notify Guildhouse before commencing work. Please email Guildhouse if you would like working at heights to be included in your policy. There is no premium fee for working between 5 - 15 metres. All members are able to work from the ground up to 5 metres without notifying us.
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
Perfect for practising and for non-practicing members interested in accessing Guildhouse programs/services and staying up to date with the sector and engaging with our community. This membership includes the core benefits of the Accredited membership, without our tailor-made insurance package.
Community Membership Includes:
- Eligible for Guildhouse programs
- One-on-one Advice Bank sessions
- Professional development opportunities
- Free or discounted entry to INFORM, reVision and other Guildhouse events
- eBulletins and eFlyers full of sector news
- Access to Member content on the Guildhouse website
- Partner discounts
All membership payments have to be honoured for a full year if an instalment option is selected. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student membership is free for a maximum of three years for students enrolled at secondary, tertiary or postgraduate level.
Student Membership Includes:
- eBulletins and eFlyers full of sector news and events
- Free or discounted entry to INFORM sessions
- Access to Member content on the Guildhouse website and more
A valid Student ID is required
$100 joining fee
Folio is a curated platform featuring selected profiles of South Australian artists, craftspeople and designers.
How Folio works for you:
- Highlights your professionalism and capacity for commissioned projects, ability to facilitate workshops and participate in exhibitions/residencies with Guildhouse and aligned organisations.
- Offers a bespoke, SEO webpage highlighting your practice. This increases your visibility online with enhanced web searches and showcases your connection to the Guildhouse community.
- Allows curation of your personal Guildhouse Folio webpage via our membership portal.
Please read Guildhouse Folio Factsheet before applying.
Guildhouse compiles a comprehensive list of the latest opportunities for creative practitioners, including funding opportunities and deadlines, exhibitions, employment, workshops and items for sale, and distributes it to members via email.
This information is also included in the members only section of our website for you to login and access at any time. A condensed version of the eBulletin also goes out to industry VIPs to promote our members’ exhibitions, events, news and activities.
INFORM Professional Development Program
Guildhouse regularly presents a range of events and seminars to assist in the professional development of its membership. Topics range from marketing, public presentation, funding and insurance seminars to artist talks and presentations. These valuable sessions are free or discounted to Guildhouse members.
Membership gives you discounted entry to our workshops that provide essential, practical skills across all areas of practice.
Guildhouse member support partners have generously offered the following discounts to Guildhouse members:
Artlink – 10% off Artlink
Art Images – 10 % off framing services
Art Stretchers – 10% off purchases (excluding sale items and stretched canvases)
Adelaide Moulding & Casting Supplies – 10 % off purchases (some exclusions apply)
Carrick Hill – Free entry to the Carrick Hill historic house for all members
Garland Magazine – 25% off your annual subscription