Perfect for artists, craftspeople, designers, curators, arts workers and installers who need insurance and want all the benefits of being a Guildhouse Member. Applications are reviewed monthly and require demonstrable experience in your field by supplying an artist statement, bio, CV and 8 high-quality images of your work.
Accredited Membership Includes:
- Tailor-made Insurance package
- Eligible for Guildhouse programs
- One-on-one Advice Bank sessions
- Professional development opportunities
- Free or discounted entry to INFORM, reVision and other Guildhouse events
- eBulletins and eFlyers full of sector news
- Access to Member content on the Guildhouse website
- Partner discounts
About the application process
- It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete the application.
- It is necessary to have the documents and images ready as listed under Application Documents.
- Applications for Accredited membership are approved monthly (see deadlines)
- Your application will then be reviewed by two Guildhouse board or staff members.
- Once approved you will be notified via an email that you have been accepted as an Accredited Member of Guildhouse.
- Your information will be given to Local Community Insurance Services who will add you to Guildhouse’s Accredited Member insurance policy.
Please allow one week after the application deadline for processing of applications.
What do you need to supply in your application?
The following documents are required as part of your application:
- 8 Images of your Work: For Allied Membership applications these are not required. These should be of a professional quality and should illustrate the breadth your selected practice. Images should only be a maximum 2MB in size.
- A professional Practice Statement: This statement should outline your influences, inspirations, material details and subject matter. Your statement should also summarise your formal qualifications, professional experience and/or significant career highlights.
- A CV / Resume: Please upload a PDF of your CV / Resume pertaining to your practice.
When will your application be reviewed?
Please be aware that we review applications for Accredited and Allied Memberships once every month. Applications must be recieved in full before the deadline date.
Our 2022 Membership Deadlines are:
Monday 31 January
Tuesday 22 February
Tuesday 29 March
Tuesday 26 April
Tuesday 31 May
Tuesday 28 June
Tuesday 26 July
Tuesday 30 August
Tuesday 27 September
Tuesday 25 October
Tuesday 29 November
December: There is no application round in December. Fast Track applications only
If you have any questions regarding the application process or about your application, please contact us.